Roofing 101 was started to create a different breed of Roofing Contractor. We strive everyday to provide excellent service and seamless communication. Knowing most of the other local companies, we felt the need to improve the roofing industry. We have fine tune our process over the years and enjoy sharing our knowledge and years of experience with all of our potential clients.
We want to explain in detail the current condition of your property, what steps you should take next, options that are available and what we recommend to protect your property for years to come.
We do not take the opportunity to work on your property lightly. We all have families and understand what it is like to have a construction project fall short. We use this as our motivation to exceed your expectations and earn your business for years to come.
Please contact us anytime. We value the opportunity and look forward to meeting you and making you a part of our family of satisfied customers
Things you can expect when we arrive at your property.
1. Our Project Managers will be wearing a Company shirt with signage on their vehicle
2. You will receive a bio of your Project Manager
3. A detailed list of items to consider when choosing a general contractor
4. An outline of the next 3 steps if we do determine that you have damage
5. The process from beginning to end if you choose to hire Roofing 101
6. A detailed folder containing all the material we install on our projects
7. We will also provide an Estimate if needed within 24 hours or our Inspection